Licensed Funeral Director - Central NJ - Middlesex County
LOOKING FOR CHANGE?
Our well respected, progressive, family-owned Central Jersey firm is seeking an exceptional director to join our remarkable staff.
Work/life balance is important to us. We offer a set schedule with limited on call days. We have a separate in-house transfer team, which means no night transfers for our directors.
Our team is passionate about what we do, and we’re consistently recognized locally and nationally for superior customer service. We believe in supporting and investing in our associates. Our team is cohesive, supporting each other, and are proud to be a part of our organization.
Our director position offers:
- 40-hour weekly schedule with every other weekend off
- Above average compensation, based on experience. Pay Range of $50,000 to 100,000.
- Quarterly bonuses
- Recognition bonuses based on client feedback.
- Paid holidays with alternating holidays PTO
- Vacation and PTO
- Company paid mandatory CEUs
- Tuition reimbursement program for approved advanced education
- Regular employee training
- 401k with generous company match
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Strict attention to detail, with a team attitude
- Prep room competency including embalming, restorative care and cosmetology
- Make service arrangements, meet with families, contact and coordinate with clergy, cemeteries and other service providers
- Direct and lead services
- Complete death certificates and all service-related tasks
- Computer competency required, but will train on company specific programs
- Any other miscellaneous and funeral home related tasks
All replies will be held in strict confidence.