Anatomical Lab Manager: The Seton Hall-Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine (Nutley, NJ) is seeking an Anatomical Lab Manager. The Lab Manager will oversee operations in the anatomical lab facilities for the School of Medicine. The Lab Manager will be responsible for lab scheduling and maintenance, cadaver embalming and pathology specimen maintenance, health and safety compliance, set up and break down of the lab for teaching activities and assistance with lab technology. The Lab Manager will also assist the Director of the Anatomical Gift Program (AGP), liaising directly with anatomical donors and their families.
A valid NJ State Funeral Directors License and 3-5 years’ experience in anatomical embalming and maintenance of anatomical specimens is required. Must be familiar with State and Federal standards related to lab safety and have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Full job and application at: https://goo.gl/z8Mnzs.
- Positions Available: Expanding North Jersey Funeral Home seeks full- or possible part-time licensed funeral directors. We provide health, dental and pension program. Set schedule with defined days off and limited on call. Compensation is negotiable for the right candidate. Please respond to the FORUM CODE #0210-01, P.O. Box L, Manasquan 08736-0642.
- Family owned and operated funeral homes in Northern New Jersey seeking newly licensed funeral director to join our firm. Candidate must be professional, compassionate, and dedicated to helping families that have suffered a loss. We offer competitive compensation, matching 401k program, health and dental benefits, as well as vacation and a flexible schedule. Please respond to the FORUM CODE #0828-04, P.O. Box L, Manasquan NJ 08736-0642.
Northern New Jersey funeral home and trade service seeking a newly licensed or soon-to-be licensed funeral director for immediate employment. All levels of experience are welcome to apply.
Key Criteria: We are looking for individuals who are self-starters and highly motivated with a desire to work in a very fast paced, high demand role. We are looking for team players who have a desire to excel and advance in their career.
Responsibilities: Include all facets of funeral service with embalming as the primary responsibility. Other responsibilities include transfers from place of death to funeral home, dressing, cosmetizing, casketing, other preparation, conducting services and visitations, and completing necessary paperwork. May require meeting with families to arrange services and other duties as assigned.
Offering competitive salary based on skill and experience, insurance allowance, paid time off, and a set work/on-call schedule. Please respond to the FORUM CODE #1101-07, P.O. Box L, Manasquan NJ 08736-0642.
- Seeking both experienced and newly licensed funeral directors throughout NJ. Must be professional, energetic team players and focused on providing excellent customer service. Competitive salaries based on experience. Excellent company paid benefits including health, life, vacation, and 401k. Please respond in confidence to THANEXUS FUNERAL DIRECTOR, P.O. Box L, Manasquan NJ 08736-0642.
- Board Certified Forensic Pathologist with 20 years experience available for private or second autopsies. We perform goal oriented autopsies to give families answers to those lingering questions they may have about a loved one's death. Each family gets a personalized free consultation to determine if an autopsy is the best option for them. We are also available for medical records review and expert witness consultation and testimony. Centrally located in the state for easy travel. Fully equipped, licensed and insured. Contact us through www.CFSForensicServices.com or call 609.742.7733.
- Central Jersey Funeral Home For Sale. Living quarters attached. Approximately 50 calls per year. $695,000 firm. Please respond to the FORUM CODE #0221-03, P.O. Box L, Manasquan NJ 08736-0642.
- Funeral home with spacious living quarters located in Central New Jersey serving families for 85 years. Low volume firm with pre-need trust fund balance approximately $260,000. Easy access to major highways and public transportation. Growing community with a good school system. Please respond to the FORUM CODE #1001-09, P.O. Box L, Manasquan NJ 08736-0642.
- Funeral Home in Wall, NJ for sale or long-term lease. Located just off exit 98 on GSP. Situated on 1.81 landscaped acres. Parking for 65 vehicles. This is "TURN KEY". For appointment or information call: All Professional Realty at 973.850.7800 (office) or 201.965.6546 (cell) and ask for John Walters.
- Awesome building FOR SALE with great character and many modern upgrades. This commercial building features a front, side and rear entry with handicap accessible 1st floor. It also has parking that can accommodate 14+ cars in the rear lot. The building currently features a funeral home and apartments but has many possible alternative uses. It also could be separated into 2 or maybe even 3 units with separate entrances for each already existing. Or use the building for your professional business such as a law office, accountant, Real Estate office or many different retail shops. Property is in a prime location on Torresdale Avenue in Tacony. The property is currently set up with a front business entrance into a hallway area with soft seating that leads to 2 large open areas or “showrooms”, 2 smaller accessory rooms, an office, powder room and access to the utility basement. The 2nd floor features 2 one bedroom apartments, 1 of which has been completely renovated and the other is currently being used as an additional office space. The building is just 20 minutes from center city and has easy access to all major highways, located just blocks away from I-95. The property also features new windows on the 2nd floor, newer central air and heat, beautifully maintained concrete yard with privacy fence and front retaining wall with flower garden. This property won’t last. Please call to show before this opportunity is someone else’s dream come true! PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PROPERTY IS BEING SOLD WITH 6643 Torresdale Avenue and 4720 Unruh Street. Please call (215.245.2414) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) the listing agent, Patrick Costello, with questions. Thank you!