Classifieds: August 2017
AUGUST 2017 • CLASSIFIEDS
- Family owned, Thanexus member funeral home in Central New Jersey is looking for a newly licensed funeral director. Someone with excellent communication, embalming and organizational skills with a desire to provide the highest quality service to families. The ideal candidate will have a professional demeanor, a track record of exceptional performance, ability to adhere to company and state regulations and meet our high standard of ethics and service quality. Please respond to the FORUM CODE #0810-01, P.O. Box L, Manasquan NJ 08736-0642.
- Licensed funeral director wanted for Central NJ funeral home. Full-time with alternating weekends. Health and dental plans, 401k and vacation. Please respond to the FORUM CODE #0725-01, P.O. Box L, Manasquan NJ 08736-0642.
- Central NJ funeral home seeking full-time intern for all aspects of funeral service. Full benefits, health, dental, 401k and vacation. Please respond to the FORUM CODE #0725-02, P.O. Box L, Manasquan NJ 08736-0642.
- Expanding North Jersey Funeral Home seeks full-time or possible part-time licensed funeral directors. We provide health, dental and pension program. Set schedule with defined days off and limited on call. Compensation is negotiable for the right candidate. Please respond to the FORUM CODE #0210-01, P.O. Box L, Manasquan NJ 08736-0642.
- Seeking both experienced and newly licensed funeral directors throughout NJ. Must be professional, energetic team players and focused on providing excellent customer service. Competitive salaries based on experience. Excellent company paid benefits including health, life, vacation, and 401k. Please respond in confidence to THANEXUS FUNERAL DIRECTOR, P.O. Box L, Manasquan NJ 08736-0642.
- NJ licensed funeral director seeks part/full-time employment in central/north NJ. I am also available for trade work, and arrangement/directing coverage. I possess excellent embalming, cosmetology, and layout skills. I have a strong background in customer service with impeccable communication and people skills. Please respond to the FORUM CODE #1207-01, P.O. Box L, Manasquan NJ 08736-0642.
- Board certified Forensic Pathologist with 20 years experience available for private or second autopsies. We perform goal oriented autopsies to give families answers to those lingering questions they may have about a loved one's death. Each family gets a personalized free consultation to determine if an autopsy is the best option for them. We are also available for medical records review and expert witness consultation and testimony. Centrally located in the state for easy travel. Fully equipped, licensed and insured. Contact us through www.CFSForensicServices.com or call 609.742.7733.
A Central New Jersey funeral home (6000+ square feet) with spacious living quarters for sale. Located in a multicultural community with a good school system and offers a great walking town with easy major highway access. A turn-key lower volume business with growth potential utilizing new marketing. Owner willing to assist a new owner for a smooth transition. Send inquiries to Lewis W. Parker, III, CPA, P.O. Box 6510, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648.
- Central New Jersey funeral home for sale in charming small town. Wonderful opportunity for young starter or semi-retired funeral director. Please respond to the FORUM CODE #0601-01, P.O. Box L, Manasquan NJ 08736-0642.
- North Jersey funeral home for sale in Morris County. Owner retiring. Established business. Family run for 55 years. Building, land and large apartment. Please respond to the FORUM CODE #0501-01, P.O. Box L, Manasquan NJ 08736-0642.
- Awesome building FOR SALE with great character and many modern upgrades. This commercial building features a front, side and rear entry with handicap accessible 1st floor. It also has parking that can accommodate 14+ cars in the rear lot. The building currently features a funeral home and apartments but has many possible alternative uses. It also could be separated into 2 or maybe even 3 units with separate entrances for each already existing. Or use the building for your professional business such as a law office, accountant, Real Estate office or many different retail shops. Property is in a prime location on Torresdale Avenue in Tacony. The property is currently set up with a front business entrance into a hallway area with soft seating that leads to 2 large open areas or “showrooms”, 2 smaller accessory rooms, an office, powder room and access to the utility basement. The 2nd floor features 2 one bedroom apartments, 1 of which has been completely renovated and the other is currently being used as an additional office space. The building is just 20 minutes from center city and has easy access to all major highways, located just blocks away from I-95. The property also features new windows on the 2nd floor, newer central air and heat, beautifully maintained concrete yard with privacy fence and front retaining wall with flower garden. This property won’t last. Please call to show before this opportunity is someone else’s dream come true! PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PROPERTY IS BEING SOLD WITH 6643 Torresdale Avenue and 4720 Unruh Street. Please call (215.245.2414) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) the listing agent, Patrick Costello, with questions. Thank you!