- A family owned, multiple location, Thanexus firm in Ocean County NJ is currently looking for a full-time newly licensed or experienced professional funeral director. The job will require being on call, embalming, taking funerals and all phases of funeral service. Providing excellent customer service is a must. The firm provides a competitive salary along with excellent benefits and working environment. Please respond to the FORUM CODE #1103-13 P.O. Box L, Manasquan NJ 08736-0642.
Northern New Jersey funeral home and trade service seeking a newly licensed or soon-to-be licensed funeral director for immediate employment. All levels of experience are welcome to apply.
Key Criteria: We are looking for individuals who are self-starters and highly motivated with a desire to work in a very fast paced, high demand role. We are looking for team players who have a desire to excel and advance in their career.
Responsibilities: Include all facets of funeral service with embalming as the primary responsibility. Other responsibilities include transfers from place of death to funeral home, dressing, cosmetizing, casketing, other preparation, conducting services and visitations, and completing necessary paperwork. May require meeting with families to arrange services and other duties as assigned.
Offering competitive salary based on skill and experience, insurance allowance, paid time off, and a set work/on-call schedule. Please respond to the FORUM CODE #1101-07, P.O. Box L, Manasquan NJ 08736-0642.
- Immediate opportunity for a newly licensed funeral director looking to join a progressive firm in Southern NJ. We are seeking a director possessing good communication skills and the ability to continue to learn and grow as a funeral director within our firm. Limited on call and rotating schedule. Competitive salary and benefits including but not limited to health benefits, paid vacation, life insurance, 401k and additional funeral director staff benefits. Please respond to the FORUM CODE #1002-20, P.O. Box L, Manasquan NJ 08736-0642. All information will be held in strict confidence.
- Full-time licensed funeral director/apprentice needed that is looking for a career in a progressive Hudson County funeral home. Must be willing to work all aspects of funeral business, including removals, embalming, arranging and directing. Salary commensurate with experience. Please respond to the FORUM CODE #0907-01, P.O. Box L, Manasquan NJ 08736-0642.
- Seeking both experienced and newly licensed funeral directors throughout NJ. Must be professional, energetic team players and focused on providing excellent customer service. Competitive salaries based on experience. Excellent company paid benefits including health, life, vacation, and 401k. Please respond in confidence to THANEXUS FUNERAL DIRECTOR, P.O. Box L, Manasquan NJ 08736-0642.
- Board Certified Forensic Pathologist with 20 years experience available for private or second autopsies. We perform goal oriented autopsies to give families answers to those lingering questions they may have about a loved one's death. Each family gets a personalized free consultation to determine if an autopsy is the best option for them. We are also available for medical records review and expert witness consultation and testimony. Centrally located in the state for easy travel. Fully equipped, licensed and insured. Contact us through www.CFSForensicServices.com or call 609.742.7733.
Funeral home with spacious living quarters located in Central New Jersey serving families for 85 years. Low volume firm with pre-need trust fund balance approximately $270,000. Easy access to major highways and public transportation. Growing community with a good school system. Please respond to the FORUM CODE #1001-09, P.O. Box L, Manasquan NJ 08736-0642.
- Awesome building FOR SALE with great character and many modern upgrades. This commercial building features a front, side and rear entry with handicap accessible 1st floor. It also has parking that can accommodate 14+ cars in the rear lot. The building currently features a funeral home and apartments but has many possible alternative uses. It also could be separated into 2 or maybe even 3 units with separate entrances for each already existing. Or use the building for your professional business such as a law office, accountant, Real Estate office or many different retail shops. Property is in a prime location on Torresdale Avenue in Tacony. The property is currently set up with a front business entrance into a hallway area with soft seating that leads to 2 large open areas or “showrooms”, 2 smaller accessory rooms, an office, powder room and access to the utility basement. The 2nd floor features 2 one bedroom apartments, 1 of which has been completely renovated and the other is currently being used as an additional office space. The building is just 20 minutes from center city and has easy access to all major highways, located just blocks away from I-95. The property also features new windows on the 2nd floor, newer central air and heat, beautifully maintained concrete yard with privacy fence and front retaining wall with flower garden. This property won’t last. Please call to show before this opportunity is someone else’s dream come true! PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PROPERTY IS BEING SOLD WITH 6643 Torresdale Avenue and 4720 Unruh Street. Please call (215.245.2414) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) the listing agent, Patrick Costello, with questions. Thank you!