- An immediate opportunity for a director with 1-5 years experience at a progressive Camden County funeral home. Candidate must be comfortable in all facets of funeral service. Competitive salary and benefits including health and paid vacation. Must be computer literate with good communication skills. Please respond to the FORUM CODE #0615-04, P.O. Box L, Manasquan, NJ 08736-0642./li>
- FULL-TIME FUNERAL DIRECTOR LOCATION: ADAMS-PERFECT FUNERAL HOME, INC.
1650 NEW ROAD, NORTHFIELD, NEW JERSEY 08225
CONTACT: DAVID UMPHLETT
The purpose for this position is to fill a funeral director vacancy at Adams-Perfect Funeral Home, Inc. The position would be a salaried contracted position that would entail funeral director responsibilities and duties. The position is immediately available.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Removals and embalming
- Arranging funeral services
- Conducting funerals
- Clerical work
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Requirements include a New Jersey funeral director license
- At least two years of experience as a licensed funeral director (preferred)
- Must maintain a current driver’s license
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Experienced with technology
- Knowledge of funeral laws and regulations
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Northern NJ progressive funeral home with two locations seeks apprentice. Willing to teach and assist with licensing procedures for the right candidate as a preceptor. Nights and weekends required. Please respond to the FORUM CODE #0626-08, P.O. Box L, Manasquan, NJ 08736-0642.
- We are seeking an experienced, motivated licensed funeral director with strong embalming, communication and coordination skills expected in the role of a funeral director.
We are a very progressive firm located in central Monmouth County; we have an immediate opening for a part-time or per diem licensee with possible full-time employment. Weekend availability is required. Please respond to the FORUM CODE #0605-01, P.O. Box L, Manasquan, NJ 08736-0642. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
- Funeral home in Northern NJ seeking a licensed Funeral Director to perform all areas of the job including transfers, arrangements, embalming, etc. We offer company benefits including health, 401K and vacation. Please respond to the FORUM CODE #0606-02, P.O. Box L, Manasquan, NJ 08736-0642.
The McCriskin-Gustafson Family of Funeral Homes with locations in central New Jersey is looking for the right person. We are currently seeking a Licensee with 1-5 years’ experience to join our team of diverse funeral directors. Must have strong personal and communication skills with the ability to work well with others. A well rounded individual with computer knowledge is a must. Bi-lingual is a plus. We offer excellent work/live balancing with competitive salary, paid benefits and over time as well as; 401-K, Medical, Dental, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance and continuing education. We are looking for a career driven individual with a long term commitment to the firm with room for growth. Please send resume directly to email@example.com. All correspondences will be held in strict confidence.
- Ocean County Funeral Home with two locations is seeking a licensed funeral director to perform all aspects of the job. We offer a competitive salary and company benefits. Please respond to the FORUM CODE #0521-03, P.O. Box L, Manasquan, NJ 08736-0642.
- Immediate opportunity for an experienced or newly licensed funeral director looking to join a progressive firm located in Central NJ. We are seeking a director possessing good communication skills and the ability to continue to learn and grow as a funeral director within our firm. Limited on-call and rotating schedule. Competitive salary and benefits including but not limited to health benefits, paid vacation, life insurance, 401K and additional funeral director staff benefits. Potential candidates can respond to the FORUM CODE #1205-01, P.O. Box L, Manasquan 08736-0642. All information will be held in strict confidence.
- O’Brien Funeral Home (Brick and Wall) is looking for a teachable and enthusiastic Licensee with 1-5 years experience. Candidate must be comfortable in all facets of funeral service, possess good communication skills, and be computer literate. We pride ourselves in the highest level of work/life balance while providing a very competitive salary, 401(k), and fully-paid health/dental benefits. We are looking for a career driven individual with long-term goals. Please send resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidate privacy respected.
- Seeking both experienced and newly licensed funeral directors throughout NJ. Must be professional, energetic team players and focused on providing excellent customer service. Competitive salaries based on experience. Excellent company paid benefits including health, life, vacation, and 401k. Please respond in confidence to THANEXUS FUNERAL DIRECTOR, P.O. Box L, Manasquan NJ 08736-0642.
- Trade work wanted. Experienced Tradesman seeks steady accounts in Northern and Central NJ. Please respond to the FORUM CODE #0301-02, P.O. Box L, Manasquan, NJ 08736-0642. All responses will be kept confidential.
- Board Certified Forensic Pathologist with 20 years experience available for private or second autopsies. We perform goal oriented autopsies to give families answers to those lingering questions they may have about a loved one's death. Each family gets a personalized free consultation to determine if an autopsy is the best option for them. We are also available for medical records review and expert witness consultation and testimony. Centrally located in the state for easy travel. Fully equipped, licensed and insured. Contact us through www.CFSForensicServices.com or call 609.742.7733.
Funeral Home For Sale