Classifieds: August 2019
August 2019 • Classifieds
- The Preneed Company of America (Precoa) is seeking a Licensed Preneed Funeral Director for a Premier Funeral Home in South Jersey. The Licensed Preneed Funeral Director is the outside sales agent that represents our partnered funeral homes through preneed funeral sales. You will meet with families and individuals in the community, and assist them in prearranging and prefunding their services through a preneed policy. For required qualifications, position responsibilities and how to apply, click here.
- A Privately Owned Funeral Home in Union County is seeking a Bilingual (Spanish/English) NJ Licensed Funeral Director. Great opportunity with full benefits and salary based on experience. Come join our team! Please respond to the FORUM CODE #0801-22, P.O. Box L, Manasquan, NJ 08736-0642. All submissions will be strictly confidential.
- North Jersey funeral home seeking experienced licensed funeral director for part-time/per diem position. Occasional night and weekend availability is required. Must have good customer service skills, be detail oriented, have a strong work ethic and a high level of pride in your work. Responsibilities include transfers, embalming, arrangements, directing, paperwork and other funeral related duties. If interested, please respond to Brandon Pierce at 732.261.0803 or
- FULL-TIME FUNERAL DIRECTOR LOCATION: ADAMS-PERFECT FUNERAL HOME, INC.
1650 NEW ROAD, NORTHFIELD, NEW JERSEY 08225
CONTACT: DAVID UMPHLETT
The purpose for this position is to fill a funeral director vacancy at Adams-Perfect Funeral Home, Inc. The position would be a salaried contracted position that would entail funeral director responsibilities and duties. The position is immediately available.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Removals and embalming
- Arranging funeral services
- Conducting funerals
- Clerical work
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Requirements include a New Jersey funeral director license
- At least two years of experience as a licensed funeral director (preferred)
- Must maintain a current driver’s license
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Experienced with technology
- Knowledge of funeral laws and regulations
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Love being a funeral director but want to have a life too? With life-friendly scheduling, competitive pay and benefits, and an unmatched family satisfaction rating, a great team awaits you at O’Brien Funeral Home!
Chosen as “Best of the Best” and winner of NFDA “Pursuit of Excellence”, O’Brien Home (Brick & Wall) is looking for a licensee to join our team of top-notch professionals. The longevity of our current employees speaks to the professionalism, quality, and camaraderie of our staff.
Candidate must be comfortable in all facets of funeral service, possess good communication skills, and be computer literate. We pride ourselves in the highest level of work/life balance while providing a very competitive salary, paid vacation, 401(k), fully-paid health/dental benefits, paid professional trainings, etc. We are looking for a career driven individual with long term goals.
Please send resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidate privacy respected.
- Seeking both experienced and newly licensed funeral directors throughout NJ. Must be professional, energetic team players and focused on providing excellent customer service. Competitive salaries based on experience. Excellent company paid benefits including health, life, vacation, and 401k. Please respond in confidence to THANEXUS FUNERAL DIRECTOR, P.O. Box L, Manasquan NJ 08736-0642.
- Trade work wanted. Experienced Tradesman seeks steady accounts in Central and Southern NJ. Please respond to the FORUM CODE #0301-02, P.O. Box L, Manasquan, NJ 08736-0642.. All responses will be kept confidential.
- Board Certified Forensic Pathologist with 20 years experience available for private or second autopsies. We perform goal oriented autopsies to give families answers to those lingering questions they may have about a loved one's death. Each family gets a personalized free consultation to determine if an autopsy is the best option for them. We are also available for medical records review and expert witness consultation and testimony. Centrally located in the state for easy travel. Fully equipped, licensed and insured. Contact us through www.CFSForensicServices.com or call 609.742.7733.