The McCriskin-Gustafson Family of Funeral Homes with locations in central New Jersey is looking for the right person. We are currently seeking a Licensee with 1-5 years’ experience to join our team of diverse funeral directors. Must have strong personal and communication skills with the ability to work well with others. A well rounded individual with computer knowledge is a must. Bi-lingual is a plus. We offer excellent work/live balancing with competitive salary, paid benefits and over time as well as; 401-K, Medical, Dental, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance and continuing education. We are looking for a career driven individual with a long term commitment to the firm with room for growth. Please send resume directly to email@example.com.All correspondences will be held in strict confidence.
- Funeral home in Northern NJ seeking a preferably newly licensed funeral director to perform all areas of the job including transfers, arrangements, embalming, etc. Availability on nights and weekends. We offer company benefits including health, 401K and vacation. Please respond to the FORUM CODE #0423-01, P.O. Box L, Manasquan, NJ 08736-0642.
- Funeral home in Central Jersey seeking licensed funeral director to perform all aspects of job, including embalming, arrangements, etc. Availability to work nights and weekends. Salary with overtime pay and benefits. All experience levels welcome. Please respond to the FORUM CODE #0204-02, P.O. Box L, Manasquan, NJ 08736-0642.
- Calling All Funeral Directors!
We currently have a full-time opening on our Pre Planning Funeral Director Team. This elite team focuses on community engagement and advance-planning services that make a real difference in the lives of the families we assist. Our directors serve families all across the city but have a heightened focus on one local firm.
Contact Erin Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404.389.9023 for more information!
- Seeking both experienced and newly licensed funeral directors throughout NJ. Must be professional, energetic team players and focused on providing excellent customer service. Competitive salaries based on experience. Excellent company paid benefits including health, life, vacation, and 401k. Please respond in confidence to THANEXUS FUNERAL DIRECTOR, P.O. Box L, Manasquan NJ 08736-0642.
- Board Certified Forensic Pathologist with 20 years experience available for private or second autopsies. We perform goal oriented autopsies to give families answers to those lingering questions they may have about a loved one's death. Each family gets a personalized free consultation to determine if an autopsy is the best option for them. We are also available for medical records review and expert witness consultation and testimony. Centrally located in the state for easy travel. Fully equipped, licensed and insured. Contact us through www.CFSForensicServices.com or call 609.742.7733.
- Funeral home for sale in Camden County, New Jersey. Excellent opportunity, third-generation funeral home available in a growing community. Operator relocating. Turn-key facility. Serves an expanded market area with a diverse religious and ethnic population. Modern ADA property and extremely well maintained. Spacious living quarters on second floor for owner-occupancy or rental income. For more information, contact Kevin Burns - Markeim Chalmers Inc. 856.324.5191 or email@example.com.
- Funeral home for sale in “endless mountains” area of Pennsylvania. Long-established funeral home in small, tight-knit community in a beautiful section of northeast Pennsylvania serving an expanded market area with diverse personal and religious preferences. The firm has a tradition of excellent service and is in a lovely, well-maintained turn-key facility with recent upgrades and improvements. Living quarters on second floor can be owner-occupied or rented for additional income. Average call volume is approximately 80+ with gross and net revenues of around $600,000 and $550,000 respectively. For more information, contact Kathy Williams of American Funeral Consultants at 800.832.6232 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Funeral home for sale in Burlington County, New Jersey. Excellent opportunity in an historic community Established second-generation funeral home available in a community with a unique history. Serves an expanded market area with a diverse religious and ethnic population. The firm has a tradition of excellent service and is in a beautiful, meticulously maintained turn-key facility. Spacious living quarters on second floor for owner-occupancy or rental income. Average call volume is approximately 60 with net revenues of approximately $450,000. Owners ready to retire. For more information, contact Kathy Williams of American Funeral Consultants at 800.832.6232 or email@example.com.
Funeral Home Wanted
- Financially capable NJ Funeral Director seeks a funeral home in NJ to purchase. Please send responses to the FORUM CODE #0301-20, PO Box L, Manasquan, NJ 08736-0642.