Classifieds: December 2019
December 2019 • Classifieds
- Central Jersey Funeral Home seeking a full-time licensed funeral director to join a family owned firm. Candidates must be able to perform all aspects of the job, including transport, embalming, arrangements, directing, etc. Requirements are strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with technology, be detail oriented and have a strong work ethic. Competitive salary based on experience, includes benefits, with alternating weekends off. Please email your resume and cover letter with confidence to the FORUM CODE #1911-03 P.O. Box L Manasquan, NJ 08736-0642.
- Accepting applications for: Part-Time NJ Licensed Funeral Directors, Funeral Assistants and Interns Seeking Internships. Days and hours worked can be flexible. Perfect for a stay at home parent that is looking to work part-time. Salary commensurate with experience. Multilingual is a plus. Firm is located in North Jersey, minutes from NYC and public transportation. Please email your resume and cover letter in confidence to email@example.com or to the FORUM CODE #0911-02 P.O. Box L Manasquan, NJ 08736-0642.
- The Preneed Company of America (Precoa) is seeking a Licensed Preneed Funeral Director for a Premier Funeral Home in South Jersey. The Licensed Preneed Funeral Director is the outside sales agent that represents our partnered funeral homes through preneed funeral sales. You will meet with families and individuals in the community, and assist them in prearranging and prefunding their services through a preneed policy. For required qualifications, position responsibilities and how to apply, click here.
- Seeking both experienced and newly licensed funeral directors throughout NJ. Must be professional, energetic team players and focused on providing excellent customer service. Competitive salaries based on experience. Excellent company paid benefits including health, life, vacation, and 401k. Please respond in confidence to THANEXUS FUNERAL DIRECTOR, P.O. Box L, Manasquan NJ 08736-0642.
- Board Certified Forensic Pathologist with 20 years experience available for private or second autopsies. We perform goal oriented autopsies to give families answers to those lingering questions they may have about a loved one's death. Each family gets a personalized free consultation to determine if an autopsy is the best option for them. We are also available for medical records review and expert witness consultation and testimony. Centrally located in the state for easy travel. Fully equipped, licensed and insured. Contact us through www.CFSForensicServices.com or call 609.742.7733.
- Looking for either a part-time or full-time internship. I have previous experience in other funeral homes. Knowledgeable in funeral home operations, embalming, EDRS, highly skilled in cosmetics, restorative arts, etc. Graduated from Eastwick College in April of 2019 and still waiting to learn from you! Local in Bergen County but willing to travel. Email ASAP! Bergencountyintern@hotmail.com.
- Family-owned funeral home for sale in Northern Warren County. Established in the 1920’s and operating out of its present location since 1973. Well maintained and fully equipped, two visiting rooms, upstairs living quarters, on 2.5 acres with adequate parking. Serving an average of 100 families per year. Responders to this opportunity must have adequate down payment and good credit references for bank mortgages. Owner looking to retire. Please respond to the FORUM CODE #1001-18, P.O. Box L, Manasquan, NJ 08736-0642.
- Hudson Co. Family Owned Funeral Home. Well designed and well maintained building with parking lot. Fully furnished and equipped, turn-key operation. Recently updated owner’s/manager’s quarters on second floor. Could make an excellent satellite funeral home. If interested, please respond to the FORUM CODE #0901-10, P.O. Box L, Manasquan, NJ 08736-0642.