Classifieds: February 2020
February 2020 • Classifieds
- We are a family owned funeral home in south/central NJ seeking a full-time, licensed, well rounded, funeral director. The director’s responsibilities include removals, embalming, arrangements, directing, etc. Communication, and interpersonal skills as well as a strong work ethic is required. Competitive salary based on experience, includes benefits, vacation, and 401K. Please email your resume and cover letter with confidence to: FORUM CODE #0201-19, P.O. Box L, Manasquan, NJ 08736-0642.
- Excellent opportunity for Pre Need Sales Counselor with family owned NJ funeral home. 300 calls, 2 locations, exceptional market share with limited competition. This will be first dedicated Pre Need position with large untapped opportunity. Ownership willing to dedicate marketing and advertising budget to support sales efforts and results. Must be NJ Lic. Funeral Director and NJ Lic. Insurance provider. References required. Please respond to the FORUM CODE #0101-15, P.O. Box L, Manasquan, NJ 08736-0642.
- Freeman Funeral Home in central New Jersey is looking for a motivated licensed funeral director with excellent communication skills to work in our high volume, family owned, Thanexus member funeral home. Company paid benefits including health, dental, life, vacation and 401K. Alternating weekends off. Please send resumes to Kevinfreemanffh@aol.com.
- Central Jersey Funeral Home seeking a full-time licensed funeral director to join a family owned firm. Candidates must be able to perform all aspects of the job, including transport, embalming, arrangements, directing, etc. Requirements are strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with technology, be detail oriented and have a strong work ethic. Competitive salary based on experience, includes benefits, with alternating weekends off. Please email your resume and cover letter with confidence to the FORUM CODE #1911-03 P.O. Box L Manasquan, NJ 08736-0642.
- Seeking both experienced and newly licensed funeral directors throughout NJ. Must be professional, energetic team players and focused on providing excellent customer service. Competitive salaries based on experience. Excellent company paid benefits including health, life, vacation, and 401k. Please respond in confidence to THANEXUS FUNERAL DIRECTOR, P.O. Box L, Manasquan NJ 08736-0642.
- Board Certified Forensic Pathologist with 20 years experience available for private or second autopsies. We perform goal oriented autopsies to give families answers to those lingering questions they may have about a loved one's death. Each family gets a personalized free consultation to determine if an autopsy is the best option for them. We are also available for medical records review and expert witness consultation and testimony. Centrally located in the state for easy travel. Fully equipped, licensed and insured. Contact us through www.CFSForensicServices.com or call 609.742.7733.
- Hudson Co. Family Owned Funeral Home. Well designed and well maintained building with parking lot. Fully furnished and equipped, turn-key operation. Recently updated owner’s/manager’s quarters on second floor. Could make an excellent satellite funeral home. If interested, please respond to the FORUM CODE #0901-10, P.O. Box L, Manasquan, NJ 08736-0642.