Classifieds: February 2019
February 2019 • Classifieds
A Thanexus firm seeks a highly motivated, hard-working intern or licensee with a strong desire to provide exceptional customer service in Somerset County. The ideal candidate should possess some experience and be compassionate with strong verbal and written communication skills. Please respond to the FORUM CODE #0205-03, P.O. Box L, Manasquan, NJ 08736-0642.
- Funeral home in Central Jersey seeking licensed funeral director to perform all aspects of job, including embalming, arrangements, etc. Availability to work nights and weekends. Salary with overtime pay and benefits. Please respond to the FORUM CODE #0204-02, P.O. Box L, Manasquan, NJ 08736-0642.
- Part-time position. Responsibilities would include removals, assisting with funerals, office work and interaction with families. Hours vary including late night. Must be reliable, professional dress. Salary commensurate with experience, 401k. Opportunity for full-time. Interested parties should contact Barbara at 856.854.2570.
- Jersey Shore area funeral home has immediate opportunity for an experienced or newly licensed director looking to join a progressive firm. This is a part-time position that may lead to full-time, perfect for a retiree or someone returning to the workforce. Candidates must be well rounded with above-average skills in arrangements and prep room. Please respond to the FORUM CODE #0116-02, P.O. Box L, Manasquan NJ 08736-0642.
- Are you looking for a career? Are you looking to be compensated for the hours you work? Are you in need of a new place to work with a good rotating on-call schedule, paid medical, 401k plan? If you have answered yes to any of these questions, a central Jersey funeral home is looking for you. There is an immediate position for you and we want to hear from you. Please respond to the FORUM CODE #0108-01, P.O. Box L, Manasquan NJ 08736-0642. All information will be held in strict confidence.
- Seeking both experienced and newly licensed funeral directors throughout NJ. Must be professional, energetic team players and focused on providing excellent customer service. Competitive salaries based on experience. Excellent company paid benefits including health, life, vacation, and 401k. Please respond in confidence to THANEXUS FUNERAL DIRECTOR, P.O. Box L, Manasquan NJ 08736-0642.
- Board Certified Forensic Pathologist with 20 years experience available for private or second autopsies. We perform goal oriented autopsies to give families answers to those lingering questions they may have about a loved one's death. Each family gets a personalized free consultation to determine if an autopsy is the best option for them. We are also available for medical records review and expert witness consultation and testimony. Centrally located in the state for easy travel. Fully equipped, licensed and insured. Contact us through www.CFSForensicServices.com or call 609.742.7733.
- Funeral home for sale in “endless mountains” area of Pennsylvania. Long-established funeral home in small, tight-knit community in a beautiful section of northeast Pennsylvania serving an expanded market area with diverse personal and religious preferences. The firm has a tradition of excellent service and is in a lovely, well-maintained turn-key facility with recent upgrades and improvements. Living quarters on second floor can be owner-occupied or rented for additional income. Average call volume is approximately 80+ with gross and net revenues of around $600,000 and $550,000 respectively. For more information, contact Kathy Williams of American Funeral Consultants at 800.832.6232 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Funeral home for sale in Burlington County, New Jersey. Excellent opportunity in an historic community Established second-generation funeral home available in a community with a unique history. Serves an expanded market area with a diverse religious and ethnic population. The firm has a tradition of excellent service and is in a beautiful, meticulously maintained turn-key facility. Spacious living quarters on second floor for owner-occupancy or rental income. Average call volume is approximately 60 with net revenues of approximately $450,000. Owners ready to retire. For more information, contact Kathy Williams of American Funeral Consultants at 800.832.6232 or email@example.com.