- We are seeking an experienced, motivated licensed funeral director with strong embalming, communication and coordination skills expected in the role of a funeral director.
We are a very progressive firm located in central Monmouth County; we have an immediate opening for a part-time or per diem licensee with possible full-time employment. Weekend availability is required. Please respond to the FORUM CODE #0605-01, P.O. Box L, Manasquan, NJ 08736-0642. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
- Funeral home in Northern NJ seeking a preferably newly licensed Funeral Director to perform all areas of the job including transfers, arrangements, embalming, etc. We offer company benefits including health, 401K and vacation. Please respond to the FORUM CODE #0606-02, P.O. Box L, Manasquan, NJ 08736-0642.
The McCriskin-Gustafson Family of Funeral Homes with locations in central New Jersey is looking for the right person. We are currently seeking a Licensee with 1-5 years’ experience to join our team of diverse funeral directors. Must have strong personal and communication skills with the ability to work well with others. A well rounded individual with computer knowledge is a must. Bi-lingual is a plus. We offer excellent work/live balancing with competitive salary, paid benefits and over time as well as; 401-K, Medical, Dental, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance and continuing education. We are looking for a career driven individual with a long term commitment to the firm with room for growth. Please send resume directly to email@example.com. All correspondences will be held in strict confidence.
- Ocean County Funeral Home with two locations is seeking a licensed funeral director to perform all aspects of the job. We offer a competitive salary and company benefits. Please respond to the FORUM CODE #0521-03, P.O. Box L, Manasquan, NJ 08736-0642.
- Immediate opportunity for an experienced or newly licensed funeral director looking to join a progressive firm located in Central NJ. We are seeking a director possessing good communication skills and the ability to continue to learn and grow as a funeral director within our firm. Limited on-call and rotating schedule. Competitive salary and benefits including but not limited to health benefits, paid vacation, life insurance, 401K and additional funeral director staff benefits. Potential candidates can respond to the FORUM CODE #1205-01, P.O. Box L, Manasquan 08736-0642. All information will be held in strict confidence.
- Northern NJ Jewish funeral home seeks an energetic and compassionate licensed funeral director. Candidate must be familiar with Jewish law and rituals regarding burials and possess excellent interpersonal skills. Working knowledge of Directors Assistant software and Microsoft Word. We offer a professionally satisfying work environment and excellent benefits including paid vacation, pension plan and health insurance. Please respond to the FORUM CODE #0501-01, P.O. Box L, Manasquan, NJ 08736-0642 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- O’Brien Funeral Home (Brick and Wall) is looking for a teachable and enthusiastic Licensee with 1-5 years experience. Candidate must be comfortable in all facets of funeral service, possess good communication skills, and be computer literate. We pride ourselves in the highest level of work/life balance while providing a very competitive salary, 401(k), and fully-paid health/dental benefits. We are looking for a career driven individual with long-term goals. Please send resume directly to email@example.com. Candidate privacy respected.
- Seeking both experienced and newly licensed funeral directors throughout NJ. Must be professional, energetic team players and focused on providing excellent customer service. Competitive salaries based on experience. Excellent company paid benefits including health, life, vacation, and 401k. Please respond in confidence to THANEXUS FUNERAL DIRECTOR, P.O. Box L, Manasquan NJ 08736-0642.
- Board Certified Forensic Pathologist with 20 years experience available for private or second autopsies. We perform goal oriented autopsies to give families answers to those lingering questions they may have about a loved one's death. Each family gets a personalized free consultation to determine if an autopsy is the best option for them. We are also available for medical records review and expert witness consultation and testimony. Centrally located in the state for easy travel. Fully equipped, licensed and insured. Contact us through www.CFSForensicServices.com or call 609.742.7733.
Funeral Home Wanted
- Financially capable NJ Funeral Director seeks a funeral home in NJ to purchase. Please send responses to the FORUM CODE #0301-20, PO Box L, Manasquan, NJ 08736-0642.
Funeral Home For Sale
- Funeral home for sale in “endless mountains” area of Pennsylvania. Long-established funeral home in small, tight-knit community in a beautiful section of northeast Pennsylvania serving an expanded market area with diverse personal and religious preferences. The firm has a tradition of excellent service and is in a lovely, well-maintained turn-key facility with recent upgrades and improvements. Living quarters on second floor can be owner-occupied or rented for additional income. Average call volume is approximately 80+ with gross and net revenues of around $600,000 and $550,000 respectively. For more information, contact Kathy Williams of American Funeral Consultants at 800.832.6232 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Funeral home for sale in Burlington County, New Jersey. Excellent opportunity in an historic community Established second-generation funeral home available in a community with a unique history. Serves an expanded market area with a diverse religious and ethnic population. The firm has a tradition of excellent service and is in a beautiful, meticulously maintained turn-key facility. Spacious living quarters on second floor for owner-occupancy or rental income. Average call volume is approximately 60 with net revenues of approximately $450,000. Owners ready to retire. For more information, contact Kathy Williams of American Funeral Consultants at 800.832.6232 or email@example.com.