Funeral Director/Embalmer - Phoenixville, PA
Devlin - Gatcha Funeral Home - Phoenixville, PA
We are looking for a Funeral Director to join our team and provide compassionate and professional services to families in their time of need. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of funeral arrangements, removal, embalming, including coordinating with families, preparing paperwork, arranging services, and managing the overall process as well as normal housekeeping duties. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, a compassionate nature, and the ability to handle sensitive situations with grace and dignity.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- Arrange and coordinate funeral services.
- Maintain records of funerals and burials.
- Provide support and guidance to grieving families.
- Prepare and file death certificates and other legal documents.
- Provide information to the public about funeral services and products.
- Ensure that all funerals are conducted in accordance with state laws and regulations.
- Work with other funeral directors to coordinate services.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Phoenixville, PA 19460: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Funeral directing: 1 year (Preferred)