Preneed Funeral Director - Gloucester County
McGuiness Funeral Home
Position at McGuinness Funeral Home:
Continue serving families while balancing work and life.
You’re someone with a deep understanding of what it takes to serve families, and you feel a calling to pursue a meaningful career. You also know when you have a balanced life, you do better work.
Why not explore a career in preneed where you get the best of both worlds?
We’ll provide everything you need to be successful including expert coaching, qualified leads, proactive appointment setting support, and strategic, effective marketing. You can focus on doing what you do best – making meaningful connections with families to provide peace of mind.
What you’ll do (and why you’ll love doing it)
- Make what you want: Earn competitive compensation that you control by closing pre-set appointments (typical average of $90,000–$100,000/annually with no earning cap)
- Capitalize on our support: Lead generation programs and strategic marketing programs provided at no cost – you’ll be representing one of our premier funeral home partners!
- Experience recognition of a lifetime: Precoa Escapes Sales Incentive Trips for you and your family
- Realize the benefits of work-life balance while serving your community: Have a schedule that meets your needs and a supportive community education program to keep your network strong
If you have these skills, we want to talk with you!
- Strong interpersonal abilities and relationship development skills.
- Ability to effectively close pre-set, qualified appointments.
- Excellent communication skills, lead generation, and networking abilities.
- Current life insurance license.
- Funeral Director License REQUIRED.
Precoa is a national sales and marketing company within the preneed insurance/funeral planning industry. We establish partnerships with premier, market-leading funeral homes and implement a lead generation and marketing system called Proactive Preneed. Our goal is to help as many families as possible prearrange and put into place intentional plans to help their families begin healing at the time of loss.