Central New Jersey
Work/Life Balance Matters – 40–45-hour work weeks
Is your passion helping people? Do you take pride in providing excellent customer service? Are you looking for a place where your contributions are valued? If so, we’re looking for you!
Brunswick Memorial Funeral Home has been serving our community for over 40 years and takes pride in serving our community each and every day. We are committed to our employees because they are the building blocks of our company and of the community we serve. We invest in our interns/directors so that they can grow and reach their goals. Our Family-Owned funeral home is growing and we’re looking for energetic, positive, and compassionate individuals to join our care team.
- Set schedule, 40–45-hour work weeks, and every other weekend off
- Competitive wages with health benefits, bonuses, and 401k contribution
- Scheduled transfer team that will assist on nightly transfers
- Employee training, paid mandatory CEUs and tuition reimbursement program for advanced education
The ideal candidate will lead funeral services, make funeral arrangements and embalm. Responsibilities (Include, but are not limited to):
- Performing sanitary care, embalming, restorative care and cosmetology
- Dressing and casketing the deceased for visitations
- Coordinating arrangement conferences, meet with families, contact clergy, completing death certificates, prepare obituaries, prepare all documents related to services, etc.
- Directing funeral services, including greeting family members, coordinating and instructing pallbearers and part-time staff, interacting with clergy, etc.
Excellent communication and customer service skills, ability to handle multiple tasks without interruptions, and a high degree of concentration and attention to detail needed.