Preregistration is closed. Onsite registration will be available.
Lunch is included with all registrations and will be served at 12:00 pm.
Training will take place at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Atlantic City. Parking is available in the Hard Rock parking garage for a fee.
Please note that NJ Law and OSHA are taking place at the same time. You cannot register for both.
If selecting Full Day, be sure to choose the registration type that reflects either NJ Law or OSHA.
NJ Preneed (2 CEUs) 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- NJ Preneed Basics (A. Ford)
- Assignment of Insurance Proceeds to Fund Prepaid Funeral Arrangements (A. Ford)
Ethics (1 CEU) 12:45 PM to 1:45 PM
- Ethical Dilemmas in Funeral Service (G. Kelder)
Your choice of NJ Law OR OSHA
NJ Law (2 CEUs) 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Mortuary Operations (A. Ford)
- Care and Custody of Human Remains (A. Ford)
OSHA (2 CEUs) 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- OSHA Paperwork Obligations (G. Kelder)
- Preventing Back Injuries in Funeral Service (G.Kelder)
For accurate pricing on all student and intern registration, please call 800.734.3712.
Refund Policy: If you are unable to attend the event, you have until 5:00 PM on September 14 to cancel your registration and receive a FULL refund by calling 800.734.3712. A $25 cancellation fee will be deducted from all cancellation requests received between September 15 and September 30. No refunds will be issued for cancellations requested after September 30.
Please note that a separate Convention event will take place on September 22 and 23, following the Mandatory CE event, at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. A separate registration is required.