Whether you are a funeral home owner, experienced licensee or newly licensed funeral director, membership in the New Jersey State Funeral Directors Association, Inc. (NJSFDA) offers numerous opportunities and services designed specifically to help funeral professionals like you reach your full potential.
- Stay informed with CEU-qualifying educational programming covering ethics, New Jersey law, preneed arrangements, OSHA and more.
- Attain answers to your day-to-day operational questions through the Manager-of-the-Day Program.
- Make a difference in education reform by participating in the T.I.E.R. Series discussions (Talking Internships & Educational Reform).
- Receive timely and relevant news in the FORUM, a digital member resource.
- Learn more about your eligibility to join Thanexus, Inc., the nation's only funeral practice management cooperative.
- Utilize a progressive communication method to help ease consumer experiences with Funeral MattersSM.
- Network with other funeral industry professionals during the annual Funeral Directors Convention and Expo in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
- Meet with legislators through the New Jersey Funeral Directors Political Action Committee.
- Provide a secure and hassle-free means of funeral preplanning for your families through the New Jersey Prepaid Funeral Trust Fund™.
- Promote preplanning within your community with the help of complimentary consumer brochures and marketing displays.
- Utilize specialty forms, including the promissory note, consent for services by authorizing agent(s), third-party indemnification, and much more.
- Take advantage of self-funded group health benefits through NJSFDA Benefits Trust or Property and Casualty Insurance programs through Thanexus Financial Services, LLC.
For more information on membership in the NJSFDA, please contact our Membership Coordinator at 800.734.3712 or at email@example.com.